In case you thought that eMule is no longer in circulation, you can think again. As of the moment, peer-to-peer file sharing may be done with some other file-sharing software, but there are a lot of great things about eMule that non-users have yet to experience or existing users must have missed.
There are previous file sharing programs that evolved almost around the same time or earlier than eMule and they are all gone of the virtual system. When LimeWire and AudioGalaxy seem to be no longer in existence, eMule is still around working its job of assisting users with all the topnotch file sharing tasks. This unique peer to peer file sharing program is run by servers called eDonkey and this is decentralized by its very own network Kad.
When compared to the other peer-to-peer file-sharing programs, eMule is free firmware that is not bugged by any virtual ads and spy buttons. eMule is designed with a unique search tab and a directory where network peers can share files. When you download eMule, it is likely you will experience the following:
Comparable to the other peer to peer file sharing programs, eMule is observing an open-source policy which is designed to efficiently support users with the massive need to transport file within the network. Yes, it may sound untrue but indeed eMule is still as popular as it was back in 2002 when it served numerous clients.
eMule Legit Server
There had been a loud ruckus brought about by competitor software about eMule being a fake application. This is due to search results returned with the number of malware that is feared to infect and eventually break the existing system. Too many had given in to the fear which made them uninstall and stop using the service, regardless of the actual benefit they get from it.
eMule Minimal Updates
Reports have shown that eMule was last updated way back in 2010. With that very minimal update, the software may sound outdated but that is basically not the case. Since users tend to get the hang of the processes in the application, the developers felt it is unessential to do updates every now and then as this will likely complicate the software in general.
There are claims about BitTorrent being the most download peer to peer file sharing program lately, but users who already have experienced the benefit of eMule tend to decide on keeping what they have. The since of having them acquainted to the application made it an easy decision to make. This means that eMule is still serving its purpose.
Since the introduction of eMule to the technical market, the download of this software has then started. Unlike the belief of others that this application is as well swallowed by some other new programs and lost in the system, this is still a reliable peer-to-peer file sharing tool utilized and shared by multiple clients all over the world.
eMule Download Free
Once you download eMule, you cannot think that you are taken for granted. Yes, there are not that many regular updates going on in the software, but that doesn’t mean that it is obsolete. It is just there, serving its client with utmost benefit. Here are some other features users get with eMule.
- eMule uses a credit system where once you upload to another client, the client remembers and you are then instantly given download priority moving forward. Which makes it very efficient.
- Every file you download using eMule is checked and cross-checked to ensure possible corruptions and error-free files. In short, this is against erroneous files saved and archived which can save you time and unnecessary headache.
- eMule is ultimately free without any untoward monetary obligation from the moment you start to install until you finally use the service. It is therefore a great idea to have eMule downloaded.
- The capacity to chat with another eMule users and downloaders around the globe makes reviews and testimonials of the software easy and open to the public. Transparency at its best.
- You can always maximize your power over this tool as you can organize your files, save in as if in a typical desktop folder, open them whenever you want, and send them whenever necessary.
- eMule has a feature called web services which is responsible for enabling the users to have quick access to the internet. Thus, your internet connection worries are off your mind.
- Preview of the files and videos you have saved and archived in your system is best seen with eMule as this software comes with that function. This prevents you from going to and from.
Above is a list of very informative and possible reasons why eMule is still downloaded all over the globe. Users take advantage of the above features once they have the tool installed and saved in their operating system. This in turn gets all their file-sharing tasks done at the comfort of their existing system. This is one great reason as well for users to go ahead and after all download eMule anyway.